Answered By: Amber Ard Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 73
Answered By: Amber Ard
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 73
Please see the infographic link below for another version of this info.
- Ask a librarian! We're here for you.
- Too much info?
- Ask a librarian for a recommendation of which database to choose or try to focus your topic.
- Not enough?
- Try other search words or see the Databases A-Z list for a different database.
- Not the right info?
- Try other search words or find a tutorial.
- More tips
- Many databases have additional ways to narrow your search such as "full text," "scholarly," and by date.
- Many databases will help you create an APA References Citation. Look for a "cite" button.
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian