Answered By: Amy O'Shea Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 80
Answered By: Amy O'Shea
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 80
- Open the unit of your course where you'd like the link to appear.
- Hover your mouse over "Additional Learning Resources," then click the circle with the arrow in it.
- Select "Edit" from the menu.
- Under "Attachments," select "Browse the Content Collection."
- A new window will open - Use the "Browse" dropdown to navigate to: Library Content.
- Open the APA folder.
- Then, check the box next to the link you'd like to add. The "APA Tutorials at LibraryConnect" are very helpful.
- Click Submit in the open window.
- Click Submit for the "Additional Learning Resources" item.
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian