Answered By: Brent Schauer Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 282
I can't tell you why you can't open Campus Connect in Safari, but I can tell you how to get around it. It's going to take about five minutes, but then it will work.
Step 1) Download the Citrix Receiver app from the app store
Step 2) Open the application.
- Click on "Add Account"
- In the address field type apps.broadviewuniversity.edu and hit next
- When logging in use the same username and password as you would for opening Campus Connect
- In the "domain" field enter msbstudents
- Click on Save. You're all set up and next time you open the app you won't need to enter that again
Step 3) Open Campus Connect there
- Tap on the "+" button on the left side of the screen.
- When looking for a keyboard, tap on the small arrow on the top of the screen and select keyboard.
Step 4) After this you can either use CampusConnect there or launch it on a browser
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian