Answered By: Carrie Tannehill Last Updated: May 23, 2016 Views: 50
As an alumnus, your library account will be active as long as your school email account is active, which is about one year. This means you will have access to library databases and e-books, via the library website.
Library policy states that only currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff are eligible to borrow library items, so as an alumnus you will not be able to check out any library material.
You can log in to the library using your CampusConnect login credentials. If you find that your library account is not working, please contact the Service Desk at 1-877-862-0662.
Remember: even after your student account is disabled, you can still research! Your local public library is a wonderful resource. While the public library may not have all the same resources as the school library, you will still be able to:
- Ask a librarian any questions you have
- Use the library catalog to find books and other materials
- Use Interlibrary Loan (ILL) to get books from other libraries
- Use the library for internet access
- Possibly access the public library databases from home
Please ask your campus librarian if you would like help locating your local public library.