Answered By: Christina Johnson Last Updated: Oct 05, 2016 Views: 49
Answered By: Christina Johnson
Last Updated: Oct 05, 2016 Views: 49
The following reflects general check out procedures but there may be variation between campuses.
- Circulating books, DVDs, and magazines can be checked out for 3 weeks.
- Items can be renewed 2 times if there are no holds on the items.
- All items must be returned by the end of the quarter even though your 3 weeks might not be up.
- Reference items and new issues of magazines may not be checked out.
- eBook checkout lengths depend on the eBook type. They will disappear from your device when they need to be returned.
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian