Answered By: David Bradford Last Updated: May 09, 2016 Views: 78
You definitely can embed Films on Demand videos in CampusConnect! Because Globe has a contract with them, they allow us and encourage us to embed their videos in our Learning Management Systems.
A couple things to know:
- Students will have to login to view the videos from Films on Demand even though they'll be embedded in the course.
- Also, some of the videos have closed captioning so I encourage you to look at those.
When you embed the video, please also include a note so students know they need to log in.
Title: Note for Video
Description: To view the video below, you will need to sign on with your CampusConnect username and password.
Here's how to embed a video:
- There is a link for "Embed This Video" from Videos on Demand for the Embed Code (html code). Here are the steps.
Steps to add video from Videos on Demand:
- Once you retrieve a video you want, click on "Embed this Video"
- Copy the Embed Code
- Go to the course in CampusConnect
- Click on the Unit folder where you want the video
- Under Build Content, click on create "Item"
- Click on the icon for Toggle HTML Source Mode
- In the Text box Paste the Embed Code (html code)
- In the text box Give a title for the video Click "Save"
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian