Answered By: Michelle Karbon Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 33
Answered By: Michelle Karbon
Last Updated: Apr 27, 2016 Views: 33
- Open your email account.
- Open a new message. Enter the email address you'd like to send it to, a subject, and a message.
- Click on the attachment icon near the top of the message window (it usually looks like a paperclip).
- A window will appear with attachment options. Click the Browse button to navigate to where your file is saved. Click on the file to highlight it, and then click "Open."
- If you'd like to attach more than one file to a message, you may choose more than one by repeating step 4.
- When you've selected your file(s), click on "Attach."
- Your files are now attached to your email message and you may send it.
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian