Answered By: Amy O'Shea Last Updated: May 22, 2016 Views: 108
Answered By: Amy O'Shea
Last Updated: May 22, 2016 Views: 108
- Start your research from the LibraryConnect homepage.
- If you are looking for a specific database go to the Database A-Z list to see all the database options.
- The Guides are also another great place to start your research. Look for a Guide related to your program or topic.
- Watch a video tour of LibraryConnect, a tutorial on how to use a database or one of the many videos on APA citation.
- If you are asked to log in when accessing library resources, use the same information you use to login to CampusConnect or onto the campus computers.
- If you have problems logging in, contact the Service Desk toll-free at 1-877-862-0662.
- If you have questions about narrowing or broadening your search, ask a librarian.
Chat with a Librarian
More Ways to Ask a Librarian